Business Growth Program
Practical Ways to Grow Your Business: More Clients, More Sales, Bigger Transactions
There are 3 ways to grow a business.
#1: More clients
#2: More sales
#3: Bigger transactions
In this program that is exactly what we will be looking at and working on.
I did a sales funnel course in 2017. When I appointed a guy in 2020, and he went through that course he found their highest leverage point THE most valuable lesson. This highest leverage point shows you WHAT you should focus on.
Many business struggle to figure out WHAT to do next. Or where to focus their energy for the best results. Getting this right is THE most important step. Getting it wrong means missing opportunities and being frustrated with being in business. Getting it right, makes ALL the difference.
Here is what you get:
- 3 Months access to the online course covering the 3 ways to grow your business
- Opportunity score card based on the methods to grow your business
- A weekly one hour webinar during your 3 months on one of those topics and to answer any questions you might have
- Practical case studies
- Daily marketing and sales tips e-mail (over 200 consise marketing and sales tips)
- Over 100 practical methods to grow your business, from no cost, low cost and more extensive strategies
- Business Growth Template
- Real world examples and case studies
- Marketing plan template
- Business plan template
- Journals for your ideas
What would one idea that works be worth to you? If it only brings in one more client, one more sale a month, how much would that be worth to you? If 15% of your current customers buys more from you, what difference would that make to your business?
The late Jim Rohn said it best: "Skill makes labor valuable". When you develop your skills your work becomes more valuable.
For more than 20 years I have been actively involved in training. Helping thousands of people to develop their skills.
StartThis is where you start - Your Highest Leverage Point
StartGrowth Template - Tracking Results and Experiments
StartYour Client, Offer, and Channel
StartReworking Your Business Model
StartToFU, MoFU, BoFU, Product Matrix, Upsells, Cross Sells, Referrals
StartThe onion that is your business
StartMD vs CEO